Timothy J. Walsh
President, Chief Executive Officer
An Atlanta native, Tim is an active member of the transportation and development community. He has held various leadership roles as a member of the Parking Association of Georgia (PAG), Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau (ACVB), Building Owners and Management Association (BOMA) and The Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce.
- 35+ years in the parking and transportation industry
- Former co-owner and President Lanier Parking Holdings
- Owned and operated over 400 parking and shuttle operations across the U. S.
- Former Regional Manager for APCOA, Inc.
- Former Program Manager for the Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games (ACOG)
- Responsible for acquiring more than 200 properties for the transportation department
- Managed parking operations – 100,000+ vehicles for each of the 19 days of the Atlanta Olympic Games